Monday, April 7, 2008

Lunch with a PG friend

Well I had lunch with K today. It went very well. I was afraid that I might break down and cry but she's not that far along and not showing yet. We had a great time! We even agreed to get together over the summer (once school is out). It had probably been since August since we had seen each other and our schools are only about 3.5 miles apart! How sad! Anyway, my spirits seem to be up a little bit today. I guess only working half a day can do that to a person! I'm cooking a very romantic dinner for my DH tonight. He needs a night of relaxation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elaine said...

Thanks for visiting my blog the other day. I have added you to my blog roll and I look forward to following your journey.