Thursday, December 4, 2008

OK...so here's what's up

My hubby and I have decided to pursue the adoption route. We are not giving up on TTC. In fact, we are going to continue with it. I'm going to have lap surgery right before Christmas to check for possible endo or other things that may be going on down there. Hopefully, we'll have good news OR they can zap what's in there. Then, we will try a couple more rounds of IUIs.

We feel that God has really led us in the adoption direction, but we don't feel like He's saying don't TTC. It's really a neat story, but it's long and I really don't feel like typing all of that tonight. Maybe some other time.

Jill is having a giveaway of her favorite things. Go visit her site and enter. You only have until tomorrow night! So hurry!

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Great news! Cannot wait to hear the story.
~~HUGS~~

Elle Charlie said...

Sounds like you can't go wrong, both routes are amazing ones! Can't wait to follow along...