Friday, July 11, 2008

I decided to wait...

I took 2 more pregnancy tests...both were negative. I'm hoping that maybe my hormones are just a little sluggish. One of my friends told me that with her first child, hpt's didn't start saying she was pg until she was 30 days late. Who knows? Either way, I don't guess anything's hurting with me not starting. We're leaving for camp in the morning and won't return until Friday. I couldn't have started an IUI cycle anyway this time. So I guess I'm just gonna wait it out a little while longer and see what happens. I'm 21 days late today. I'm just gonna pray that maybe, just maybe, there's something brewing in there! Who knows? God could be testing me (yet again) to see how patient I'll be. Pray for many souls at camp this week. There will be over 200 students (middle and high) at our camp. Blessings!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Good luck with camp and baby! I hope it's a little one that's making you late, but if it's not, I know you'll get it soon enough!

Elaine said...

I hope you have a good time at camp. Let's hope that AF stays away a bit longer so you can enjoy your time there.