Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Could I Be?

So AF is 18 days late. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests one last week and one the week before. Both BFN. My DH and I were waiting to start our first round of IUIs. Should I just wait it out or should I go see the dr.? I need your opinions ladies. Have any of you been this late and not been pregnant? I'm sure that happens but I've never been this late before. I've been 15 days late before but that was 1.5-2 years ago (a few months after the miscarriage). For the past 1-1.5 years my period has been on time or from anywhere to 1-5 days late. AF last started on May 23rd. Believe me my hopes are not up. I just want to know why my body is not cooperating. If I am PG, that would be wonderful, but if not, we can start the IUI process. I need feedback!

Casey

3 comments:

Jamee said...

I would definitely be calling the doctor! Just to be sure! If you're not pg, then maybe they can induce your cycle & you can get the IUI process started! I know the frustration that you must be feeling & I hope you get good news soon!

Elaine said...

Hey Casey! I agree with the above comment. I would def put in a call to your dr. He can give you something to get you started back up if you aren't pregnant, but we'll keep our fingers and toes crossed that you are!!!!!!!!!

MrsKTurner said...

I also agree with the other two comments...call your doctor! I am praying for you guys :)