Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to the grindstone!

Well the kids started back to school today. I have 130 students this year so far. I know this number will fluctuate all year. I have some talkers in a couple of my classes. I will definitely have to keep a tight leash on those classes, but overall I think it will be a great year! We are doing lots of new things this year and I'm very excited about it.

Nathan and I are going to "Try" again this week to get pregnant. We are saving money as fast as we can to do the IUI. He wants to try it first. My doctor says that if I can get pregnant that will help with the "possible" endometriosis. Who knows. I don't know what to believe anymore!

Wish us babydust!

Blessings!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Blowing babydust your way! Good luck with classes, too!

I Believe in Miracles said...

130 is a lot of students!! Hoping this will work for you!!
**HUGS**