Friday, June 13, 2008

Endometriosis anyone?

Just got back from the RE....it looks like I might have a mild case of endometriosis. It's either that or fluid from ovulation. It looks like if I'm not pregnant this cycle, then we are going to start IUIs. Not real thrilled about that. I don't know how I'm going to afford it. Has anyone been through that? My mind is just buzzing with thoughts and possibilities. I'm extremely emotional right now. The thought of endo had crossed my mind, but my OB never mentioned it. I'm just so confused. The only good news out of this is that my hubby is healthy.

Did I mention if I'm not pregnant within the first 3 tries of IUI's then we do surgery? Boy what great news I got at the RE's today. I'm just down in the dumps.

Pray for me and my hubby during this time.

3 comments:

Jamee said...

Oh girl I am so sorry! But keep the hope! We've been through IUIs so if you have any questions at all, just ask! And obviously I've been through several laps too so I can give you tips there too! Big ((hugs)). I'm out on medical leave until July 14 if you want to get together one day!

Anonymous said...

Definitely keep up the hope... a mild case is still doable for pregnancy and know that you are in good hands now... the RE will lead you down the right path!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Dear Casey,
I just got caught up on your story (came over from Elaine at My prayers, His promises). I'm so sorry that things have been so rough. I can remember the day I found out I had to go to an RE...and it was terrible. Today I just had my first IUI, and I feel like I'm officially part of the infertile world. But I trust my RE. I have 2 other friends who've gone to her with fertility issues, and have had success. That's the RE's job, right?
The bigger decider is God. You're in HIS hands. No matter what.
Big hug and best wishes.