Saturday, October 4, 2008

We did it!

The IUI has been completed! DH started out with 78 million sperm and after washing and separating, we had 40 million to use! The dr. said all of those were high quality! He said he liked to see anything about 10-20 million. So that was excellent news! The IUI didn't hurt hardly at all. I just felt a little twinge when he put the catheter in. He said that my progesterone level was 1.5, which meant I had not ovulated yet, but would be ovulating in the next 6 hours. So we'll hope the little guys hang out and wait for my little eggs! I guess we'll know something in about 2 weeks! I start the progesterone on Wednesday!

Now it's off to my dad's surprise 50th birthday party!

Blessings!

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad your IUI went well. Praying for you during the 2ww.

tintedsky said...

i hope your 2 ww will go by quickly and you will have a BFP!