Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well...

I took a test this morning and it was negative. I know it could still be too early (even though it has been exactly 14dpiui. I used a dollar test that I had. I don't know how good those are anyway. I guess I'll still have my beta done next week unless AF rears her ugly head. I really hope the test was wrong or it's too early. I can't have a negative result again. This will be 26 negative results in a row for us. I told my husband that I'm terrified it's going to be negative. I'm even more terrified that it's going to be positive. We've only had one positive result ever (but that only lasted 9 weeks), so that would be fairly new territory. I'm even more scared that it will be positive but end up being a tubal pregnancy or I'll have a miscarriage. I remember praying after my miscarriage that God would not allow me to get pregnant unless I was going to carry the baby to term and it be healthy. I just don't think I could handle another miscarriage. I went into a deep depression that lasted 1.5 years with the last one.

Has anyone else taken a test the day 14dpiui and it be negative but then have the beta be positive? I'm still trying to have hope and faith, but it's really hard. I'm sort of down in the dumps now. I knew I shouldn't have taken that test this morning!

I hope all is going well for all of you!

Blessings!

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm sorry. It's not over until the Fat Flow sings, right?
**HUGS**

Anonymous said...

Im soo sorry for what you are going through. I am new to this blog so I aonly read your last two entries but you are not alone in taking tests even if early...Ive taken them so often I should havebought stock and just like you they are always negative. But at 14 days past ovulation then I would think it might be right but I also know people who have taken them right up to the day and they didnt show. I guess it depends if the hormone is strong enough yet. I hope that you are doing okay and know that there are a lot of us out here that are going through the same thing and we are here for you and pulling for you!