Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We are still a go!

Today is CD12. I went in for bloodwork and an ultrasound. I have 2 follicles measuring 17 and 19. We have several other smaller follicles from 11 down to below 6. I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back and give me the go-ahead. I think we will be doing the trigger shot tomorrow night and the IUI on Saturday morning. I'll update if it changes! Pray that all goes well!


P.S. Today's visit was night and day from the last one. Everyone was super nice and the dr. even took time to answer my questions!


Blessings!

3 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Glad to hear it was good visit. Keep us posted with the call back.
Be praying for you.
**HUGS**

Elaine said...

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck tomorrow!

Jen&Carter said...

Good luck with the IUI tomorrow.