Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We are a go!

We are a go for this cycle (for now anyways!). I go back on Oct. 1 to make sure everything is still ok. I told the nurse when she called with my results that I do not EVER want to see that dr. again. She kept apologizing and said that next time I would see a different dr. But it's still not MY dr. Anyone else have this problem at the RE? You see your own dr. the first time, but after that, you see every other dr in the place? Hopefully my dr. can do the IUI!

Blessings!

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I think each practice is different. I saw my dr for half of my IUIs, the other time someone else in the practice did it. But I never saw anyone outside of my dr for a consult, only for procedures.

Oh -- I tagged you. See my blog for details. :o)

Jill said...

My practice is the same way...you get whoever after your first visit. There are only 3 docs though, so it isn't too bad. I do have my favorite though and I always pray that he's the one I get to see. :)

I'll pray you get your doc from now on!